16 Aug How Toilet Seat Sanitizers help in getting rid of UTI problems in India
In spite of achieving the title of emerging as one of the fastest growing economies of the world, India still faces many hurdles. The primary one being the lack of essential amenities and to be more precise with the toiletries. Unfortunately, this paves the way for the people to defecate in open space. Besides this scenario, the available public toiletries lack the hygiene factor. Above all, the census estimates the count of households that lack toilet facilities to be in millions.
The lack of toilets or maintenance of unhygienic conditions are the contributors of infections related to urinary tract issues. The rate of the urinary tract infections is relatively higher in women than men. Witnessing the rising concern of the UTI problems in India, scientists came ahead with their research contributions of Toilet Seat Sanitizers. Here are some of the crucial things you need to know before researching about the toilet sanitizers available in India.
What are urinary tract infection and its causes?
Image Credit – uturology.com
A urinary tract infection is the one which strikes any of the regions of kidneys, bladders, ureters or urethra. You suffer from a urinary tract infection the moment the outer bacteria enters your body and takes over the defense mechanism of the organs of your urinary tract. In case you notice the following symptoms, you are at the risk of urinary tract infections:
- Burning sensation while you pass on your urine.
- Cloudy or presence of blood in urine.
- Pain in the pelvic girdle in women.
What is the best way to rule out the hustles of UTI problems from your family?
To ensure that you and your family stay safe and free from the bacterial attack, ensure that you maintain the hygiene of your toilet seat regularly. The best practice is to make the frequent use of the Toilet Seat Sanitizers for disinfection. There are oodles of toilet sanitizers in Indian market with a precise mode of bactericidal action.
Steps to use the Toilet Seat Sanitizers:
Image Credit – Toilet Seat Sanitizer in India
Disinfecting your toilet seat with the Toilet Seat Sanitizers is one of the easiest ways to bid adieu all the germs including bacterial, viral and fungal colonization on your toilet seat. Here are a few quick steps, you need to follow religiously to disinfect your toilet seat efficiently:
- Shake your toilet sanitizer bottle efficiently, so that the contents homogenizes for further application.
- If you are using the spray variant of toilet seat sanitizer, spray it on your toilet seat. The spray variant of toilet sanitizers is consumer’s first choice due to ease in dispensing the right volume.
- Once you are done with spraying the sanitizer on the desired area, hold on your patience for around five seconds. The spray contents on your toilet seat volatilize within a fraction of seconds.
- Repeat the process regularly, to ensure that your toilet seat remains free of germs and is relatively safer for use.
These are some of the essential things you need to know ahead before picking your choice from the list of toilet sanitizers available in India.